Thursday, September 8, 2011

Three Things.

Hey blogland.
Where you been?

Mostly I just wanted to say that I miss fall.   
So ready for boots and hoodies and jackets and not sweating.
Hate sweating.

Secondly, I passed my first two nursing tests with flying colors.
This semester is so much better.  More organized. More planned.
I know what's expected of me and I know what to prepare for.
Ahhhh, the glory of organization.

Lastly, 90 days until I'm a nurse.
S C A R Y.
and exciting.
...mostly SCARY.

That's all.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope you remember me, I am friends with Kelli Duran, you worked with her at AFCU, and I was working at McKay as a housekeeper and talked to you when you were working once. I am in nursing school as well....it's hard. I have a year left. Can you give me some oraganizational tips my dear? I love reading your blog...it gives me some hope. :)