Friday, September 9, 2011

Nursing Cry.

Sometimes I feel like my life is consumed by nursing school.
And sometimes I feel like it's completely worth it.

Other times, I sit and stew about how much I miss having a social life and how much I miss being able to see my Caden.   Yesterday, was one of those kinds of days.   The first time I saw him was at 9pm and it was for one hour.  Just long enough to hug him, kiss him, tell him I love him, watch an episode of Community and then cry all the way home.  

The only thing holding me together is to remember that it's only for one more year.   And, in the long run, it's not only going to benefit me and my paycheck, it's going to also benefit Caden and our family.   Nursing will make me a better wife, a better mother, and a better person.

Nursing will be worth it in the end.
.... I just have to make it that far.

1 comment:

Caden said...

Don't even stress it baby :) when we're married you can see me all you want. I can handle anything for a year, its all gonna work out. You're an incredible student and will make a great nurse. Keep up the good work!!:)