Monday, May 11, 2009

Game Night.

Saturday night we had game night at Kalee's house.
[Me. Thomas. Kalee. Joey. Sam. Caleb.]
We are playing pictionary.
-------------------------------------
Joey is drawing "bite" and draws a smile and some teeth.
Kalee is guessing.
Kalee: A...banana?
Kalee: A...banana with windows!
Joey: A banana with windows?!?!
Kalee: You know, like on James and the Giant Peach.
----------------------------------------
Now Caleb is drawing and Sam is guessing.
Caleb draws "lead balloon" and Sam guesses it.
Kalee: Oh, LEAD balloon. I thought the word was leed balloon.
Joey: WTF is a leed balloon?
Kalee: You know, like the balloon in front. The leader.
I'm the LEED BALLOON!
[And she raises her hand in the air, in victory.]
-----------------------------------------
Laughed my A S S off.
ALL. NIGHT. LONG.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I call a redo.
Though it was a hil-ar-ious night.

Brittany said...

You gotta try cranium. So freakin funny. My sides hurt the next morning. A banana with windows just made my day haha!

kaLee said...

ha ha ha ha ha i Still laugh about! last night i was laying in bed with joey and shouted i am the leed ballon! ha ha ha (Arm in victory) ha ha ha ha oh shit we are too funny! :0)

Callie Ann said...

Ohhhh Kalee. You are SO damn funny. I love it.