Saturday, March 6, 2010

Girl Power. Friends. Dancing.

Here is the conclusion, blog world.
I need new friends.

Tonight when I got off work I wanted to go to Cowboy Up at Weber State. Do you think I could find a friend to go with me? Definitely not. I needed a girl friend. Couldn't take a guy friend because then boys would think he was my date and no one would ask me to dance.

News Flash.
I only have guy friends.

This is a dilemma.

I called Kalee, Sam, Ciara, Janelle, Natalee and Perri.
That's it. Those are my only girl friends.
All of them either A) had plans or B) didn't answer.

So, I went to WSU by myself.
Who needs moral support? I can do this alone.

And I did.
And I had a pretty good time.

Girl power.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goog girl.

Anonymous said...

Damn, that takes GUTS. I'd NEVER go to any function alone. Never. Kudos.

Candie said...

Hmmm..You do have a single cute sister that you can always call you know...:)