Monday, June 21, 2010

Bachelorette Spoiler.

Bachelorette Recap:

Firstly,
Thank heavens Casey went home.  If that boy said one more thing about "guarding and protecting Ali's heart", I thought I would punch the TV screen.   Seriously. 

Secondly,
How stinkin' cute is Kirk?  I fell in love a tiny bit with him when he poured out his story.  Even made me cry.  Of course, because everything makes me cry.

Thirdly,
I think I'm a lot like Ali.  I focus a lot on my career and my success, and I push love aside.  Then, once I'm ready for love, I'm afraid of it and I guard myself so much that I don't let it happen.  

...and that's pretty scary.
And dumb.
But mostly scary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha..you said "guard" Do you need someone to guard and protect your heart??
He was making me CRAZY with all his heart crap...

Mom