Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Praying.

I'm a praying kind-of-girl.     I try to say my prayers every night and me and god talk about my day.   It helps me remember what I'm grateful for and it helps keep me in line of the things that are important.    
 
Last night, Caden and I prayed together.
 
As I folded my arms, the sweetest and best prayer I ever heard came out of his lips.   As I muttered "amen", tears rolled down my face.  I felt safe and I felt secure.  I felt loved and I felt accepted.   
 
I usually feel good after a prayer,
but never ever have I felt like that

I love having a boyfriend who prays.
And it's even better having a boyfriend who prayers with me.
 
I could definitely get used to this.

3 comments:

Caden said...

Awe!!!! You are the most incredible girl in the world!:) I loved everything about it, it was definitely an incredible experience. I almost never cry, so that tells you right there that it was very special. I love you callie

LC said...

Quite possibly the sweetest post ever. It only gets better callie, wait til you're kneeling at your bed together thanking him for your marriage and the opportunity to wake up next to each other.
I knew you'd find that true and unconditional love. :)

Erin said...

I just got all caught up on your blog. Your blog is still one of my fav's! I really think you should be a writter (well a nurse that writes :) You have an awesome way with words!

*Sounds like Caden is a keeper :)