Monday, June 6, 2011

WARNING: Mushy Gooshy.

I've always thought those couples were crazy who get married after such a short time.   Those people who date, and fall in love and get married instantly because they "claim" to be in love.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Three months later and my heart is 100% Caden's.   I can't imagine my life without this boy.   I don't think I could handpick a husband better than my Caden.   He's everything I've ever wanted or needed in my entire life and I can't believe that he picked me.   

I'm spending the rest of my life with him.
That means: adventures, late night talks, back tickles and hair tickles, singing in the car, dancing in the kitchen, homemade meals and salsa, lots and lots of ice cream and Zeppes, good dance moves, loud random outburts, laughing until my cheeks hurt, learning new things, long boarding until the sun goes down, and unconditional love and support in absolutely everything that I do.

He takes such amazing care of me.   He's always looking out for me and helping me in whatever I need.   I never once open my own door.  He never forgets to tell me how pretty I am or how special I am.   He holds me at all times.  He always checks on me to be sure I'm okay and asks me if I need anything.   He's thoughtful.  He's caring.  He's absolutely incredible.

...and he's mine.
I can't even believe it.

Just thinking about it makes me cry and my heart feels like it could explode at any minute.  
AND,  I love him.    

That's all.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Aw yay Callie! I am so super happy for you. You guys make an incredibly cute couple that's for sure. Glad you found a keeper :) Zeppes is freakin amazing too haha!

Shay said...

Joel and I were married and pregnant within three months. Soooooo....
;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to love :) Isn't it great? I'm so happy for you!

Abbee said...

you. better. marry. this. boy.

the end.