Saturday, June 4, 2011

St. George.

Woah.

My computer had some sort of nasty virus and I haven't been able to blog for what feels like fifteen years. I feel like I've missed out on so much.  

Until I can find some blogging mojo, here is a little sneaky peak.

Caden and his family took me to St. George the past three days and spoiled me rotten.  




Here's proof.








Best trip ever.

Our plans got a little screwed when they cancelled the play we drove down to see.   But, I wouldn't change it for the world.  Three solid days with Caden is more than perfect.   

I'm too lucky.

1 comment:

Amber Kay said...

Hi Callie! I stumbled on your blog while looking for nursing blogs, and I read it all in two days! I love the way you blog and the fact that you're so open and honest in your blogging!

- Amber