Monday, August 3, 2009

Blogs. Finals. AFCU. and Dierks.

WOW. How did I get SO behind in the blogging world? I have close to 1,000,000 blogs I need to read. You people need to S L O W down with the posts, eh?

On a more positive note, this semester is almost over. Two thumbs WAY up. I would just like to fast forward the next two weeks so I don't need to stress about my humungous final on the 14th.

The 15th is my last day at good ol' AFCU. T H A N K GOODNESS. Not that I don't like AFCU, I am just ready to move on to bigger and better things, like Mountain Ridge and then eventually McKay Dee. Woot Woo.

And the last bit of news, Bear Lake Sean is taking me to Dierks Bentley and Brad Paisley in September. I love love love love Dierks. I'm beaming with glee.

[Remind me to post about Park City, such a H I L A R I O U S time.]

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hey! Remind me to talk to you Wednesday at work. I didn't know you were leaving. I am sad I won't see you, but glad for you to get a job you will like better and that I assume will help with nursing. :o)