Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Post about School #6564.

First things first, I've almost blogged 200 posts and haven't even had my blog a year. Obsessed much? I think so.

Fall semester starts August 24th and I'm still unsure of my class schedule. I originally registered for Chemisty, Nutrition and Physiology and then decided that was absolute suicide and dropped Physiology.

Later, I decided dropping physiology was a real dumb idea since I'm in anatomy right now and taking physiology the following semester would be MUCH easier than if I waited a semester.

So now I'm registered for Chemistry, Nutrition and Physiology's lab and hoping to get into physiology but it's currently full. Son of a... I e-mailed the professor, she is putting me on the waiting list that is "getting pretty full" but she said she'd do her best.

Cross your fingers that I get into the Physiology and I'll drop nutrition. Who needs nutrition anyway? Everyone knows I eat like a champ already.
[Don't act like leftover pizza isn't a breakfast of champions.]

2 comments:

Jess and Whitni said...

Sheesh! Good luck with the school schedule thing... that's a bummer! No worries about your oodles of posts, I love reading your entries, they are amusing and entertaining! Keep um coming! =0)

Brittany said...

Sorry Callie :( That sucks! let me just inform you nutrition was tough BUT also very informative. So much so that it did make me realize what I eat everyday. It made me more aware. I just look at the label and say oh 456 calories for two oreos? Oh WELL haha