Monday, August 3, 2009

GNO in P A R K city.

Team effort decision: Girls Night out in Park City. Who knew it would be SO much fun?

Started of shopping on Main Street. Then back to our TINY hotel room, mom pitched a fit and we got a bigger room. CHA-CHING.

Swam a little.
[Braxton showed off his muscles.]

Back to our new and improved room, with a jacuzzi right in the middle of it all. Heavenly.



Went for an evening stoll.


Followed by a very serious dance party.
I wore my glasses all night, to hide my drunky pants. I'm so sneaky.

Seriously, the most fun I've had in a L O N G time. Just me and my fam, hanging out. Dancing our ass off.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

How much more fun could you possibly have? I think you took fun to the max with this one! Glad to see you had a great time... I want to go to PC!

T said...

I'm pretty sure we made the ROBOT cool again : ) Ha ha ha!

This was a BLAST!