Monday, January 18, 2010

Random.

Are you getting annoyed with my 5 line blogs?
...because I sure am.

I wish I had something super great to write about.
But mostly I'll just leave you with some random things.

I had some fraud on my account. I am not really sure how that came about, but they charge me 2 dollars every couple of days. Mostly annoying, not really a big deal.

What really is annoying is all want is some coffee and soup but don't have cash.

...and I no longer have a debit card.
...or a credit card.
...and the banks are closed until Tuesday.

B L A S T.
Blast is my new favorite thing to say.
No idea where it came from, but it's real catchy.

Yesterday
, I got some texts from Sam.
Sometimes she sends one word texts
...when she really needs to emphasize.
ie: I. Feel. Like. Shit.
Except, the texts came out of order
...so I got I. Like. Shit. and it really made me smile.

I did some Yoga today.
Totally kicked my ass. Yet, made me feel like one million dollars.

Two tests on Tuesday.
Semester is already going so fast.
I'm not ready.
...and I'm blogging instead of studying.
Cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your five or ten line blogs.
Sometimes I think my blogs are too long. SO long people don't want to read them.
& the link in my name doesn't work.