Friday, January 22, 2010

Rough Day.

Yesterday was a rough day for me.
One of those terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad days.

It started off when I went to take my Chemistry test.
I had an hour to take it before I had to be up to Powder Mountain.

Already in a hurry, so I went to the closest testing center. Apparently, the testing center I went to didn't offer the test I needed to take. But I didn't realize that until after I already printed my own Periodic Table because this testing center didn't have them, and after I had already sat down and unloaded all my backpack, books, coat, hat and soul.

After all the hussle and bussle,
I only had 20 minutes to take my test.
Super.

Finished my test and called Sam to pick her up to head to Pow Mow. Sam was running late and we almost missed our shuttle. Get to the mountain and the lifts are down.
Awesome.

Our instructor tells us we can head up to a different lift, we just need a pass. I had mine but Sam didn't have hers. Figures. So I wait for her to get her shit together and we miss the first bus up the lift. We wait around for the second shuttle and by this time it's about 1:00. Class gets out at 3. I'm about ready to bag the whole day and start over.

We make it to the shuttle and up the mountain. Had to wait at the bottom of the hill for the first group that made the first shuttle. We all conjugate, we split off into groups, we snowboard. Things are looking up.

Until I got mascara in my eye.
And Sam was a real bitch about it and wouldn't help me.

So I had a big fat melt down
in the middle of Powder Mountain.


Pulled myself together, finished my run.
And to my surprise, the entire class is waiting for me at the bottom of the hill.
Embarrassing.

Effin' Day.

The topping on the cake: Weber State called me on the way home. They can't find my Nursing application from last year so I can't get my re-applicant point.
Cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah, that BLOWS. Mascara in your eye is deadly. Haha. I hope everything looks up :)

Paige said...

that is a very crappy day! i hate that feeling when you just feel so frustrated. hope today was better!

p.s. if I learned anything while going to Weber State that would be keep copies of EVERYTHING! and get your counselor to sign anything he/she tells you. if they say you have 2 classes left to take til you graduate tell them you want it in writing. serious, they screw you over big time. also, you should apply at the DATC. My dad works there and could help ya out. :)