Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Catch up. Catsup. Ketchup.


Oh, hey.
Missed you, blog world.

I kind of feel like I've been running around with my head cut-off.
Good news, head is still attached.
AND, I have time to blog.
--Double Whammy.
Did any of you ever watch Game Show Network?
"Big bucks, no whammys!"
Yeah, me either.

Welp, life has been pretty super.
I've mostly spent my time acing shit-loads of Chemistry tests and being really super.
Life has been pretty thumbs up, all around.

Found some yoga, for my soul.
His name is Carl and he challenges me to think deep daily.
It's super therapeutic and I love it a bunch.

Still love my job.
Still learning a bunch at school.
Still learning to snowboard.
Still becoming a Nurse.
Still want to go to Mexico this summer.

Oh, I didn't tell you about that?
Welp, I want to go to Mexico this summer.
All I want to do is sit on the beach and drink Margaritas.
...and increase my melanoma.
Don't be jealous, just come with me.

Weird. You'd think I'd have more to talk about with my super cool life.

In summary: I'm really great.
That's all.

3 comments:

Amanda Bolton said...

mexico is amazing! I just spent a week there and loved every minute of it. Especially getting a tan :)

Chanse and Janell said...

margaritas sound fabbbbbb. can I come?:)

glad life is good lady!

Anonymous said...

You sond really great.