Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Facebook Feud.

Sometimes I feel like I should re-prioritize my life.

Spend more time studying,
commenting on blogs and
doing crunches.
..and less time trying to figure out
the new Facebook.

Oh, Facebook.
I just can't keep up with all the status updates.
So I thought I should delete some people
who I don't really care to read about.
...except I can't find my damn friends list.
So I just click around and around
and end up reading their status update anyway.
And then I feel like I miss all the really important ones.

Like my friend, Dallon. He's having a baby.
I had to find out via text message
because Facebook won't let me delete the garbage friends.

(My friends aren't garbage, but I know that you know what I mean.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way except that when it comes to deleting "garbage friends" I get all worried that MAYBE there is a small chance that I will want to know what is going on in the other person's life enough to keep them on the "priority" list. Ugh...

Anonymous said...

I found out via text message too.
Of course... I still hate facebook and am not really using it.

Anonymous said...

Facebook should let you categorize your friends. Like, make folders for the important, semi-important, and... not really important but have to have so you don't miss something important friends.

Haha.

Ps. Is this Dallon Prestwhich?