Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Employee of the Month.

I thrive on positive criticism.
Compliments make me work hard, make me push myself, and help me to succeed. So, when someone acknowledges me for the job I'm doing, it makes me melty.

Today, I was awarded Employee of the Month.

It may be a silly award to some. Some think it's not a big deal, and just a silly plaque and pin. But, that pin on my name tag makes me remember the compliments that I received in my nominations, and those compliments make me a better CNA.

So, thank you, co-workers. Thanks for noticing me.
And thank you for my pin.
I love it.

3 comments:

Amanda Bolton said...

Callie my dear you are amazing. Gold star for you! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Good job :]

Anonymous said...

Go Cal.
You know I hate the "employee of the month" crap.
But it's not crap for you.
& I have no doubt that you 100% earned.
So good job.
I am proud of you and I love you.