Monday, October 25, 2010

Something I Dig.

So, I have a few things I dislike about me.
But I've got a bigger list of things I really like.

My most favorite thing: my optimism.  
I can turn almost any shitty situation into a positive one.  I can see the good in almost everyone.  I am pretty positive, pretty happy, pretty upbeat.   I rarely, if ever, lose my temper and I am pretty dang chill.

This has made my life really great.
Things come easy for me.  Learning is easy, jobs are easy, making friends is easy.  I get promotions easy, I progress quick, I am accepted fast. 

...this is beginning to sound real cocky.

Moral of the story:  I'm a happy girl and I really dig that about myself.  I like being happy, I like being positive, and I like being up-beat.   It's a good quality to have, and I'm real blessed that my glass is half full.

1 comment:

pam said...

p1You are very positive and very fun to be around, but.....YES there is a but, when you do get onery it is kind of funny. You don't do it very well...ha ha

Love MOM