Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cadenoma.



Meet my Caden.


He's silly and goofy and makes me laugh ALWAYS.
He laughs and jokes and reminds me to smile.

He's ambitious and driven.
He makes me want to be a better person.
He has goals and dreams and visions.
He wants to go places and see things.
...and he wants to take me with him.

He's handsome. He smells yummy. And he's super cuddly.
He's romantic and kind and always takes care of me.
He texts me "good morning" and "good night" every night.
He never leaves me without kissing me goodbye.

...and he makes me wicked happy.
Even if we are doing nothing.
Even if we are just smelling lotions at the mall.

He makes me happy and I think he's super great.

...and I think I am super lucky.

4 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

Awww you two look adorable together! I love it, congrats!

Anonymous said...

I really like your hair!

Cartoon Characters said...

Sounds like a keeper! ;)

Chanse and Janell said...

aww! Callie, you look so happy!

You look great by the way! Love your hair : )
XOXO