Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chit-Chat-Patty-Wack.

I hate to talk in the mornings.

HATE IT.

I hate talking so much that I will go to extreme lengths,
just so I don't have to say anything.

Example:  My dog Onslo wakes up bright and early and needs to go potty.  I hate to wake up and let him out when my mom is already up.  So, I call my mom on her phone.   She knows not to answer it, she just comes in to my bedroom.   She looks at me and I point at Onslo.  Mom knows what to do from there.

Example:  Niece and nephew run into my room to show me something "cool".   Nephew starts asking me questions and I growl.  Niece says "Brax, she doesn't like to talk in the morning."   I give her the thumbs up and I roll back over.

All I need is maybe 10 minutes of silence.  
...and it doesn't mean EVERYONE has to be silent.  Just me.  

10 minutes of me not talking and then I'm ready to rock and roll.
Maybe a little high-maintenanceBut, whatev.    It's me.  And I like it that way.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

My husband and I had to drive home at 4 in the morning today and we spend the first hour in silence. And at some point in the drive I thought of this post and how true it is. :)