Monday, May 16, 2011

Mushy Gooshy.

You know how sometimes, when you're in love, you just want to write and write and write about how great and romantic and perfect your boyfriend is?

But then you remember that blogland probably doesn't care about how sweet and caring and mushy and absolutely amazing your boyfriend is, so you keep it all to yourself?

...except that sometimes it just spills out and you can't help but talk and tell stories and reminisce and laugh and smile and ooze with sappy love things?

You know?!
 Yep, me too.

3 comments:

Morgan Greaves said...

Tell! Tell! Tell! It gives single gals like myself hope that prince charming IS out there. Oh and I can live vicariously through you :)

Caden said...

Awe!!:) you are just the absolute most wonderful girl in the world!! Thanks so much for how nice and sweet you are to me. Ps. You are WAY more deserving to be bragged about than me but thank you still. Love you callie ann carter, MUAH

Estelle said...

Aww. I am so happy for you, Callie love. <3