Sunday, May 15, 2011

Genius.

I figured out how to beat the system.

Maybe you don't think this is cool, but I thought it was the smartest thing I've ever doneBesides passing Pathophysiology.  

I can download songs for free on my phone like it's nobodies business.  The app was meant to turn the song into a ring tone, but instead I figured out how to transfer the music from my phone to my computer, from my computer to my iTunes, and from iTunes to my iPod.  

Excellent.

So now, I go to iTunes and see what the most popular songs are, I download them on my phone and then I put them onto my iPod without paying the $1.24 or whatever it is for a song.

Now, all I need is for you to tell me some great songs to download because I'm real sick of Allred and Black Eyed Peas.

kthanksbye.

4 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

SWEET!! isn't FREE music the best?

hmm... you should download... AH! i have nothing, haha sorry :/

Anonymous said...

What app is this!? Teach me! But, download some Bon Iver, City and Colour, Coheed and Cambria, and Eric Church! :)

First Year Nursing Student said...

Yes Callie- please share the info.

Estelle said...

Music Box? Love that thing. ;)