Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This I Promise You.

I'm not perfect and I'm not pure,
I don't have the remedy nor the cure.
I cannot change those parts of me,
What I have done is who I will be.

I'm not ashamed of the things that I did,
and I'm not afraid to uncover  my lid.
I'll tell you my tales and I'll show you me heart,
to see the entire me, and not just a part.
I'm not scared of what you will see,
You're going to love every part of me.

You know my goals and you know my desire,
You know my passion and you know my fire.
You know where I'm headed and where I want to be,
You see the same goals ahead that I see.
With you by my side, it's all within reach,
I'm willing to learn if you're willing to teach.

My head is clean and my heart is true,
All I need is a little help from you.

1 comment:

KendraHope said...

Did not know you wrote this! Thought it was a song or something! You are good Miss Callie!