Friday, August 12, 2011

Mormon Message - Answering Prayers

The other night I was saying my prayers and I had questions and concerns I wanted answered.   As I prayed and asked these things, one of my long-lost friends popped into my head at random.   I thought "Hmm, that's weird."  and I kept on praying.

The next morning, I remembered what happened during my prayer and I thought I better just text my friend and see what is going on and why he had popped into my brain.

I told him my goals and where I'm headed with my life.  I told him about Caden and all of our plans for the future.   He was so happy for us and had such amazing and incredible words of encouragement.   He had all the answers to my concerns and all the things I needed to hear.   He told me about his wife and his wife's story and testimony.  Turns out, his wife has a very similar story to me.  Coincidence?  I think not.

It's amazing, this prayer thing.
My prayers have been answered so many times and I can't believe it.
CAN NOT BELIEVE IT.  

God has brought incredible people into my life to help me along this journey.
And I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.  
The LUCKIEST.

2 comments:

Craig and Connie said...

Prayer really is a wonderful and amazing thing!

P and C said...

I'm so happy for you Callie! Prayer is one of the most AMAZING things in this life! I have such a strong testimony about prayer, I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers all the time!!