Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Tour of the Warped.

...remind me to blog about the cabin.


Yesterday, Caden took me to Warped Tour.   


Heard of it?
It's this humongous concert with 5 or 6 different stages and 50 or so bands.  

For a girl like me, who has only been to maybe 3 concerts in her life and 2/3 were country, this concert was a big shell shock for me.  Never in my life have I seen so many angry people in one place.

People watching was a riot, though.  Holy smokes.   That place was full of all kinds of different people.  Some pretty, some not so pretty.    I saw lots of different piercings, tattoos, creative makeup ideas, loud clothing, and lots and lots and lots of swearing.    AND, I saw two fights break out.

I got stuck in a trap of sweaty, smelly, hot people and I could not move.   Luckily, Caden saved the day and we made a quick escape just short of a panic attack.  The girl next to me, however, was not so lucky.  She escaped with a black eye.   

Despite the angry people, the children with potty mouths, the smoking, the dehydration, the heat; I would say Warped Tour was a complete success.  Definitely.

No comments: