Thursday, August 18, 2011

First. Second and Third.

School starts Monday, friends.
MONDAY.

I don't know if I'm excited or if I'm nervous as heck.
I may or may not be slightly manic-depressive.
...kidding.

Firstly, I am petrified that I'm going to be an awful nurse.  I can't remember the simpliest of things.  People call me and ask me for general type medical advice I never have any idea what to tell them.   "Uhhh, put ice on it and call the doctor."   That's usually my answer to anything.    Blood squirting out your eyeballs?  Put ice on it.   Teeth are falling out of your head?  Put ice on it.   You've got frost bite?  Put ice on it.     What in the world.

Secondly, how in the heavens am I going to juggle school and a boyfriend?   Plus, planning for a future together once I graduate.    Last semester I barely had time to brush my teeth.  Studying for 18 hours every day seemed way more important than taking a shower and preforming any sort of hygiene cares.   ...kidding.   Kinda.

Lastly, big girl decisions are the scariest decisions I've ever made in my life.  No longer is the decision "What are we going to do tonight?"  Now the decisions are "Where will we live?  What kind of house do we want?  Where will we raise our children?  What kind of career do I choose?  Should I put my retirement into stocks or bonds?"    I'm not grown up enough for these decisions.  Ugh.

Welp, cheers to the next year.
Hooray for big girl choices.
And prayers that I make all the right decisions.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

You will do great. Heavelny Father has already directed your life thus far, He isn't going to stop now with your big girl choices.:)

Good Luck in school!!!!