Thursday, August 22, 2013

Coupons.

When Caden is gone, I watch hours and hours of Extreme Couponing on Netflix.  I watch so much of it that I actually think I can be an extreme couponer. 

So, imagine my delight when I got a 15% off coupon to Carter's.  Helllllllo baby clothes.   I went in looking for headbands for Hazel.   I came out with this. 


Yeah, I got headbands.  But, I also got $20 worth of clothes that she doesn't need.   

Turns out I'm not so great at Couponing. I just end up spending MORE money than I would have if I just stayed on my couch.  

Yikes. 

1 comment:

Morgan McRory said...

Haha, I don't watch Extreme couponing, but I try to be frugal and using coupons usually gives me the go ahead to buy more crap I don't need! hahaha How can you resist anything in Carter's? Impossible!