Friday, August 30, 2013

Grumpy Goose.

Today was a hard day for me.   Not because I had anything particularly difficult to deal with, but it just felt hard. 

I may be experiencing a case of the baby-blues, and the "poor me".   If you need to stop reading now, I understand. 

I woke up to a day where I hated all of my clothes.  Nothing fits my "luscious" post-partum body, my hair is the awkward "between stages", my eyelashes feel like they will never grow again and my eyebrows never stop growing.    

I've never had to worry about dieting or exercise and the thought of it makes me want to cry. But, I think the time has come that I really give it a go.  

Ugh. 

This feeling better pass, and quickly.  I hate all this negativity.   

Check back for updates.
And check for a smile. 
I've lost mine recently....

2 comments:

Ash. said...

awh, I'm sorry you feel that way. if it makes you feel any better, I am suuuuper jealous of your hair, i personally think its darling. also, if you need a gym buddy, I know we're like strangers but hey, I'd go with you! I feel the same way. I never had to worry about any of that either. sucks having a pity party but its okay to throw one every now and then(: I hope you feel like yourself soon!

LC said...

I'm right there with you, I've never ever had to watch my weight and now if I eat a cheeseburger, I've gained a pound and you can see it sitting in my tummy waiting to digest. I've come to terms with knowing I'm going to have to work for the body that I once had but its still hard. Keep your head up, all good things take time! :)