Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For my Caden.

It started with potatoes and decorating a tree,
It evolved to longboarding and a skinned knee.
It grew to cuddles and me laying on your chest,
where I told you that I loved you and that you are the best.

I never would have guessed how perfect you could be,
I never knew how happy that you could make me.
I never knew how pretty, smart and accepted I could feel,
I never knew "Mr. Right" was the real deal.

As I lay in my bed, I'm overwhelmed with thoughts of you,
I'm consumed with mushy love and things I want to do.
Places we should go, kids that we should have,
areas to get married and adventures to be had.
Everything I want to do, I want you to be a part.
Our future looks so bright and I'm excited to start.

Here is to us and where our future falls,
Thanks for being you.  

Signed,

               The future-Mrs. Hall.


2 comments:

Caden said...

This is the absolute cutest, nicest, sweetest, most incredible thing anyone has written or said to me:) thanks so much callie, I love you

Kell and Haylee said...

Oh Callie... I love to see you like this! I wish you all the happiness in the world with Mr. Hall. :)