Monday, May 23, 2011

Premature Thoughts.

 Lately I've been obsessed with weddings.
Particularly my wedding.
Our wedding.

We aren't even engaged, guys.

Why is this on my mind 24 hours a dayEven when I'm sleeping.

I think about how he will look.  How I will look.  Where it will be.  What the weather will be like.  If there will be dancingMusic.   Food.   Who will we invite.  How long will it last.

Obsessed.

Also, I found this old website that I saved from a hundred years ago.  I'm sure I found it on one of your blogs, and if so, thank you.   Love this little website.  

A)  Please tell me that I'm not crazy and every girl who is love thinks about their wedding a hundred hours a day.

B)  Please tell me any unique and great wedding ideas that I should consider


If I can't stop thinking about a wedding, I may as well enjoy the thoughts I have.  Right?

3 comments:

Estelle said...

Not crazy at all, Callie love. Don't tell my honey but I have been kind of obsessing over weddings too since he mentioned the possibility of us being engaged one day. Hell, I always said I would never marry or if I did, it would be an elopement rather than a wedding. o_O

Jennifer said...

you are SO not crazy! I've been thinking about that a lot lately too. And kids. Probably doesn't help that all my friends are getting hitched and stuff. I think it's this time of year...haha!

Alicia said...

Nope, not crazy at all. In fact I have found myself thinking about wedding planning a little bit, and I got married almost 3 years ago!! I think it comes with being a girl. :)