Friday, May 13, 2011

H E L P.

I feel like crying.

You all posted some of the nicest and sweetest comments on my last blog.
So inspiration and so uplifting.   I read them over and over and over.

Then, blogger wasn't working for a solid day and a half.  
I kept getting an error message everytime I tried to load it.

Now, blogger is back but my church post is missing, along with all the comments.   What happened? Where did it go?   And how do I get it all back?

Update: It's back!  But, all your comments are missing...    Thanks for all the real nice things you all said.  Could you say them again, please?    Ha.  Jokes.    Kinda. 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

from my understanding, blogger said it was temporary so that they could get itself back up and running. They're coming back :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/faster-forward/post/blogger-begins-restoring-posts-as-outage-continues/2011/05/13/AF3OTe2G_blog.html

Jessica said...

Emailed it to you. It saved in my RSS feed.