Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm a Stalker.

I've been blog stalking this girl, Jalene, for two days now. Embarrassing. I don't even know her, or know how I found her blog but she makes me love life every. single. time. I read her blog.

"Some days I'll just be walking down the sidewalk to class and I'll want to throw my hands up in the air and jump and karate chop and laugh and smile and dance because life is just so dang good. But I never do it. I imagine in my head. I think people might think I'm crazy, but one day I'll do it. One day I'll get over my slight insecurity about what others might think, and just throw my hands up in the air. That'll be awesome. Life is good."
- Jalene.

2 comments:

Jalene said...

Hey Callie. :) I'm glad to hear someone actually reads my blog and likes it. :) You are too kind. Thanks for making my day.


And P.S. I think we work for the same place. :)

Infarrantly Creative said...

Hey thanks for clarifying your comment...LOL! ha ha...you made me laugh