Friday, June 26, 2009

Year in Review.

Here are the resolutions I made.
And how they are holding up.

a) Study HARD, not the bull-crap studying I've done in the past.
...Absolutely have been following through on this. Anatomy takes over my life.

b) Eat healthy. Not "diet", just healthy.
...Yes, and no.
Somedays are better than others.

c) Do some sort of "work out" daily.
...I did REALLY great for a while. Now, not so much.

d) Cook dinner and try new recipes.
...Since Josh and I broke up, I haven't been cooking. So this is a NO.

e) Save as much money as possible for our home.
...Saving money, yes. For a house, probably not.

f) Say nice things about people.
...I like to think I'm doing a good job. Sometimes I have grumpy days.

g) Grow my hair long.
...BIG yes.
Grow hair, grow.

h) Try new things.
...Not so much.
BUT. I'm determined to go skydiving this summer.

i) Say "yes" to opportunity.

...I could do a better job at this, but for the most part I'm doing pretty great.
Look at me go.

3 comments:

Becca and Caleb said...

Nice work! I don't make resolutions, or at least, I don't write them down, for fear of looking back at them and realizing I totally sucked it up. You, however, have done a pretty rockin job.

Writer J said...

That's my girl :D Go Callie, go!

Anonymous said...

you really are the nicest person callie! ok?! don't ever forget that!! you inspire me to reach my goals! (not kidding) :)