Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Old-y, and a Good-y.

I wrote this when I was fighting with Josh, and not sure what to do.
This is more of a journal entry, but needed somewhere to save it.
-----------------------------------
It's hard to make a decision,
when my heart and my head can't agree.
One wants you with me and one wants to be free.
One wants your love and the joy that comes with it,
One wants to be independent and do things without it.
I'm pulled in directions and it's hard for me to stretch,
I'm losing my emotions and they are hard to catch.
Sometimes I'm completey sure on what I want to do,
other times I'm torn and I don't have a clue.
I'm being selfish by stringing you along,
Telling you what I want and then telling you I'm wrong.
You have been so patient in waiting for me to choose,
and I have been so scared for the fear of you I'd lose.
I know I want you with me and always in my heart,
I need to choose a path.....
....but not sure where to start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you.