Saturday, June 13, 2009

M.I.S.S.I.N.G


I missss my friend.
Her name is Janelle, and I think she has gone missing.

Description: She has REALLY blonde hair and green eyes, that sometimes turn blue when she is mad. She use to drive a Buick that had a door held together with duct tape and windows you had to hit to roll up. Now she drives a red focus that I've never even been in. She has a super loud laugh, the kind you can hear from one end of Bonneville High's senior hall to the other end. She use to live off Glassman and her house had a roof that was great for sitting on, and a driveway full of dragonflies. If you see her, please let me know.

Seriously, I miss her.

Nelly, my little snuggle bug. I never ever ever ever ever see her anymore. Mostly because I "divorced" Josh and withdrew myself from the cool married club. ALSO.. She works. I work. She goes to school. I go to school. She has a husband. ...all that makes it hard to see each other. And it's wierd for her not to be a part of my life. Janelle and I were joined at the hip. She knew everything about me, and I knew everything about her. I never went somewhere without her, and if I did then people would ask me "Where is Janelle?"

Janelle was my BFF and now she is married. And I don't see her. And it makes me sad. And I hate it. a bunch.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I wish I had a friend as good as you :)

Writer J said...

You inspire me Callie. I've been trying to get the nerve to get in contact with a wonderful friend that I miss you much, and here you are reaching out to yours.