Friday, October 21, 2011

Catchup. Ketchup. Catsup.

Blogger, I miss you.
I want to blog but I feel so far behind it's overwhelming.

It's insane how happy I am.
I N S A N E.

It's like everything I have ever wanted in my entire life is all happening,
all at once, at this very moment.

I graduate with my LPN in 7 weeks. 
That's no time at all.    
I worry if I'll be ready to be a Nurse.
But thrilled to be working with a degree I've been pursuing.  It's like the effort and time and studying is finally paying off.  Like I'm finally getting my reward.   It's so refreshing.
Although I still have another year, possibly two, of schooling.   It's still nice to finally obtain a degree that is worth something and a degree that qualifies me to do more in my job.  

Caden and I have talked about marriage for months now.  Several months.    But, it's finally coming into reality that I am going to be married within the next year.   I'm starting to obsess about the wedding and being married.   I sit down to study and moments later I'm looking at wedding dresses, wedding colors, and randomly writing names down for a guest list.   It's so distracting.   Yet, so much fun.   I have about 1000 pictures on pinterest of wedding ideas.   Maybe 10,000.  I'm not sure.

Speaking of pinterest.  Holy addicting.
I can't get off this blasted website.

So, here I am.  Stuck somewhere in limbo.   I am so close to graduation. So close to marriage.  So close to buying a house.   So close to my happily ever after.    And I just am waiting patiently for it all to unfold.

Patiently Impatient.

1 comment:

Writer J said...

How exciting! Hah hah...just started using pinterest as well.