Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Positive.

Today I'm super grateful for my positivity.
Nursing school makes you grateful for these kinds of things.

It's easy to complain and moan and groan about the crap they put us through.  It's easy to get caught up in the minor details and to be overwhelmed the information.  It's easy to get angry.  

And sometimes, I do.

But today, I took a deep breathe and thought "I'm not worrying about this any longer."    And now, I don't.   I do what is asked of me and I do it to the extent of passing.   80% is passing and I am proud of my 80.

I've learned to laugh at the crazy things.  Blow them off.   Roll with the punches.  Jump through the hoops.  It's all I can do.   And since I've come to the epiphany, I've done better.  Go figure.

Less stress makes me do better.
Less stress makes me a happier person.
The less stress in my life and the greater I am.

And for that, I'm super grateful.
Happy to be happy.





No comments: