Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Ho-down.

Caden and I are throwing a halloween party.  Mostly because I  L O V E halloween.  And mostly because I wanted to dress up but had nowhere to go.

We invited about 60 people, thinking maybe 20 would come.
Now that it's getting closer to the party time, I'm getting "yes" responses from 59 of the people we invited.   Ohhh dear.  I definitely did not prepare for this.

So, I've been on pinterest finding ideas and spooky things to try.    I've been brainstorming for costume ideas and just planning bits and pieces here and there.  


And then, the most frightening thing happened.   My mom informed me that Halloween is on Monday.  M O N D A Y.   Here I am thinking I have all the time in the world to plan the most wicked, spooky, awesome halloween party ever, when in reality, I only have 6 days.  And 4 of those 6 days will be spent working and/or at clinical.    

Holy Halloween Godess, please grant me patience and a sense of creativity to pull this sucker off.

I'm slightly worried.

No comments: