Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 days of Gratitude: Day Two

Day two of gratitude and I'm thankful for my Caden.   Caden has helped me become the person that I've always wanted to be.  Before Caden, I was going through the motions of life.  I was living life for me and for me alone.  Caden has made me believe in L O V E.  He is the reason I want to spend my life with someone.  He is the reason I truly believe in a Happily Ever After.  Caden has helped me find God and he has helped me grow my testimony in the Lord.  Caden is the reason that I smile ALL. DAY. LONG.   He has made me believe in laughter, love, being silly, and having fun.  He takes away all of my worries and he calms all of my fears.  He makes me feel incredibly safe and incredibly loved.  If I could describe my most perfect man, it's Caden to a T.  He's absolutely perfect and I'm beyond grateful for him.

1 comment:

pam said...

I love how happy he makes you!! He is perfect for you.