Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 days of Gratitude: Day Three

Today I am grateful for my car.   As  I was leaving the library after studying, I walked out into the blistering cold and thought "Blast, I bet my car is going to be freezing.  Sure hope my heater heats up quick."  And then I glanced over to the left and there stood a young mom and her young son waiting for the bus in the freezing cold.  They were waiting for who knows how long, and I was whining about a cold 3 minute car ride from the library to my home.  Psh.  How silly.

Which reminds me, I'm also very grateful for my home.  Which, my mom has decorated darling and it makes me feel safe and secure.  I know I can always come home, at any point in my life, and be welcomed with open arms and a mother who will accept me.  

Blessed are the little things that I so often take for granted.

No comments: