Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Making a List, Checking it Twice.

I'm big on lists, especially when I'm stressed. It helps calm me and helps my brain relax. I think about things over and over and over and over until I write it down.

I make to-do lists for: my homework, the day, the month. I have a list of everyone I've kissed. I keep a calendar and write down what I did for that day. I have a list of things I want to buy for my home, someday.

List. List. List. List.

So when I feel like my world is crashing down and I can't possibly handle anymore things to do, say, feel, think about...I make a list. With two columns.
One side: all the things I'm worried about. Other side: how I can fix it.
If it can't be fixed, I scratch it off the worry column and I forget about it.

Works.
like a.
charm.

3 comments:

Bret and Victoria said...

cAN I TELL YOU I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! cRAZY BUT i FOLLOW IT ALL THE TIME

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice, love.

Taren said...

i'm a lists girl too. i love it :)