Monday, December 13, 2010

Heart Burn and Sidekicks.

I don't even feel a little bit good right now.
Heart burn or panic attack, you decide.

I have about 5 phones at my house that all work mediocre-ly.  Some don't hold a charge, one has a touch screen shortage, some don't have buttons that work right.  You get the idea.    So, I've just been switching them out weekly or monthly, until I can't stand the problem any longer and I trade it for a new problem.

Welp, I'm down to the last phone that works.  The other 4 have officially given up.  So, I'm back to the Sidekick 1 that I had in highschool.  It's super large and in charge and definitely very ghetto

I'll be at T-Mobile in the morning.
Maybe I'll see you there.  Bring the tums.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a Blackberry :) Looove them.

LyssaLou said...

Haha ohhh no, Callie just go visit Josh at the T-mobile on 12th street, you desperately need a new phone dearest ;)