Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Need Therapy.

I need a therapist, of some sort.
I've got serious problems when it comes to relationships.
Not even love relationships.  Even my friend situations are messed up.

The minute I feel like someone is coming too close, I pull away.
I don't like people trying to step into my bubble.
It makes me feel super awkward.

I made the comment today that I hate making small talk, because I don't like people to know about my personal life.   After I said it I thought, "Yep, I definitely have some serious issues." 

It's obvious why I don't let people in.
But, how do you overcome something like this? 

Therapy session for 1, thanks.

1 comment:

Estelle said...

Make it a therapy session for 2, love (or at least, schedule mine for right after yours because I could use it too).
In addition to my anger and anxiety issues, I am pretty sure a psych could help me understand my intimacy issues (just thanking my lucky stars they no longer consider bisexuality a mental illness...lol).
xoxox
Estelle