Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Living the Dreams.

You know when your boyfriend leaves you for 6 days and you just lounge around watching hours of Harry Potter and spending millions of dollars at Hobby Lobby?    

That's what I'm experiencing.

Also, I haven't done my hair in a few days, mostly because it's a thousand degrees and I sweat all the fluff right out if it.   And mostly because, Caden isn't here to judge how smelly and disgusting I am.  

Depsite the loneliness, I've managed to: play catch up with Susan over coffee, visit with Ciara at her kitchen table, play some softball, buy a new church outfit, light the neighbors fence on fire with some fireworks, and attend a Pathophysiology lecture just for fun

2 days down, 4 to go. 




Is it Sunday yet?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being apart is hard. Me and Sean were long distance for like, nine months. And, when I was 8 months pregnant I didn't see him for 6 weeks once because he was out of town working. It sucked. I hope the rest of the week goes by super fast! :)

PS. What crafty stuff did you buy at Hobby Lobby?

Callie Ann said...

I'm making a little something-something for Caden's birthday so it's a surprise. But, I'll post it after August 3rd. :)


Also, I have NO IDEA how you and Sean were apart for as long as you were. That's incredible. I'm such a wuss. After day one, I was ready for him to be home. Ha.

Anonymous said...

Awh! Homemade gifts are AWESOME. I love crafts, especially anything to do with sewing. I need a new project, which is why I asked :)

And, yeah. Being apart was ridiculously hard. When I moved to Laketown I was driving FIVE hours a day to and from school so we wouldn't be apart. But when he went away for work we didn't have the choice. Those 6 weeks he was gone when I was pregnant about killed me. I was already an emotional mess, and having him gone was brutal. It was definitely hard, and a lot of work... but it taught us sooo much. I don't think we'd be as happy or great together without those experiences because they taught us some very valuable lessons that only distance can teach :) I think time apart (in small doses) is a great thing, you need space to be able to grow together :)

Callie Ann said...

6 weeks is MUCH too long. I admire you two for doing that. Just 6 DAYS makes me want to never ever leave his side again. Ahhhh, I'm a wreck! Ha. Kudos for the two of you, though. That's incredible.

Anonymous said...

The first time is always the worst :) I hope it goes by fast!