Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Looking Back.

Our first picture together.

This was taken just three and a half months ago, but it seems like an eternity
Caden and I have grown and evolved SO much since this picture was taken.  
We've grown extremely close and I can't picture my life without him in it.

I never would have guessed, in a million years, that I would be where I am today.   I never would have thought I could be as happy as I truly am.  I was always so guarded, so afraid, so scared.  I was always looking out for myself, protecting myself, and not letting anyone disrupt that.     

But now, I'm vulnerable and open and welcoming.   Now I love that Caden has come into my bubble and I never ever want him to leave.  

I can't believe how incredible I feel.
I can't believe how far I have come.
I can't believe the changes I've made.
I can't believe the life I'm living.
I can't believe how perfect everything is.

I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am.
...and I cant' believe that Caden is mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love. I love when other people know how GREAT true love is.

It sure is wonderful, isn't it :)
I'm so happy for you.

Callie Ann said...

Thanks, Chloe. :)

Yeah, its incredible. I want everyone I know to feel this. Its the most wonderful and incredible feeling in the world. Ahhhh, so great!

Amber Kay said...

This post is just so sweet! Makes me want to give my man a big fat hug and kiss :) Y'all are so cute together!