Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bath Bombs and RN-ness.

Yesterday was a magical day.  Caden and I both had it off, which never happens.  No school. No work.  No homework.   Don't know how that worked out the way that it did, but I loved everything about it.

We went to City Creek and spent the day shopping our little hearts out.  I finally bought myself some awesome colored jeans.  Caden bought his first pair of real shorts,  and we loaded up on bath bombs from Lush.  

[If you're from Utah, go to Lush and get yourself a bath bomb.  Those things are incredible.   I love baths.  And a bath  bomb just throws me way over the edge.  ...in a good way.]

We bought one last night called Dragon Dust.  ...or something.    It's white and foamy.  Then the middle is orange and turns your bath water super orange.   And then when all the fizz is gone, the bath water is glittery.   A glittery bath makes me happier than anything.   Eeeeek! 

I wish I could have 100 more days with Caden without homework or school on the brain.   Just 25 more hours of precepting and three more tests and then I'm a free bird.   Eureka!  

Look out world, I'm almost an RN. 
Don't get sick. 
Keep your family out of the hospitals. 
This may be scary.  
...Kidding.
...kinda.

1 comment:

Vintage Love & Photographs said...

I love Lush! I wish they had one where I live.