Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sick and Bulging.

You know when you're out on your first date with a cute boy?  And you wear your skinny jeans to try to impress him?  And you suck in your fat all night long so you don't scare him away?  And then you finally get home and you unzip your jeans as fast as you can and your fat just comes bulging out of your jeans like a volcano?

That's like me during finals week.   

I suck in all my sickness the entire semester and then the second my body realizes the semester is over, I just explode all my sicknesses all at once like a volcano.   I've got a wicked cold, nasty cough, fever, chills, and a serious lack of energy.

Awesome.

Thanks to Caden and his cute nurturing skills.  I got medicines, juices, popsicles and blankets to keep me feeling better.   What a gem he is.   

Here is he, helping me study.   Melts my little heart.

No comments: