Friday, July 6, 2012

Boogers and Homework.

Yesterday I got off work at 1pm.  I came home and immediatley climbed into bed.  Fell asleep for 5 hours.  F I V E hours.  That's no longer a nap.  That's a sleep.

I woke up and rushed to finish my homework so Caden and I could spend some quality time together.  Just a movie, or a snuggle, or cook dinner together or...somethingI miss that boy.

Well, in my mad rush I got flustered and wasn't thinking as clear as I should.  I took a 256 question test SIX times because I couldn't get a passing score.  I had all the right answers in front of me, and I had read them all over and over.  But, whenever I would go to take the test, I would mess up.  

Caden got home and my homework wasn't done.  Instead I was crying on the couch about how dumb nursing school is and how much I hated homework.   After 7 years of college and a million and a half assignments, you just hit your breaking point where you decide NO MORE.   That was my deciding factor last night.  

Caden, as cute as he is, just held me and let me cry boogers all over his shorts.  Instead of a cute, romantic, evening together cooking dinner and snuggling--he watched TV and I cried on his lap.  

Not my idea of a stellar evening.

Bleh.  Is it July 31st yet? 

No comments: