Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 01: Relationship Status.

I wish I had some wicked awesome story to tell you about my dating life, but sadly, I do not.  I'm just a regular single girl, going to school and such.  

Truth is, I don't do well in relationships.
Things get serious and I start to panic.  I back out once I feel smothered and I run for the hills.  I usually blame it on school, saying I "just don't have time for a boyfriend".   Commitment issues would be an understatement.

Single life really works great for me though.  I really don't have time for a boyfriend.  School is oober important to me, more than anything else in my life.  School is what I live, breathe and eat.  It's all that I think about.  It's a big deal.   So, a boyfriend just wouldn't lastNot right now. 

Maybe, once upon a time, I'll be able to stay committed.  I'll graduate and have a big open heart to the idea of a honey

But until then, my love is Nursing

2 comments:

Estelle said...

Callie, we still love you just the way you are. :)
When I got my acceptance letter into the nursing program, I thought to myself, "You know what, Estelle? This is kind of a big deal. You probably shouldn't date while you are trying to do this. Too many distractions."
That lasted about 1 semester.
If I had stuck to my guns, I am sure that nursing school would have been a much easier road for me to travel. I mean, I wouldn't have as many good stories but I probably would have better grades. ;)

TheSinglesWard said...

We don't believe you...