Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 07: Zodiac Signs.

I'm an Aries, and a very typical Aries.  I've got some Arian pride.  Not enough to get a big fat tattoo of my astrology sign on my body, though.  Because that's REAL original...

Aries are typically very independent, generous, optimistic, enthusiastic, moody, self-involved, and impatient.    Uhhhh, that's me.   

Google says: "Aries personalities are independent. Being the first of the zodiac signs, they venture out and are go-getters, often leading the way. Their upbeat and magnetic personality often entices others to follow their lead because Aries personalities bring excitement into others lives."    Yeah, I agree.   


"Underneath the strong, independent surface may lie insecurity. This is due to the intense drive to succeed and Aries put too much pressure on themselves, thus resulting in self-doubt however, the natural optimism and enthusiasm overtakes this and the underlying insecurity may never be known to others."    ....seriously, totally true.

 I'm definitely a typical Aries.  And I always smile when people guess my sign, because they always guess Aries right away.   It's me.  It fits perfectly.

...but don't expect a tattoo anytime soon, mmmkay?

No comments: