Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 04: Religion.

I wrote this a while ago, can't remember if I posted it or not.
So, here is a repeat.  Good enough to post twice. 
---------------------------------------

Religion blows my mind.  It has always blown my mind, and it probably always will blow my mind.  I love to hear different beliefs, and I love to learn about different religions.  I love to talk about god, heaven, temples and church because I like to learn. 
I love to read blogs about religion and I love to YouTube religious topics.  I could talk for hours about people's beliefs and the things my friends were taught.  It fascinates me. 
I don't know much about religion, and I don't attend church.  I haven't been on a mission and I haven't read the bible.  I don't study the Book of Mormon, or any other religious book.  Sometimes, I forget to say my prayers at night and sometimes I swear.  But, at the end of every conversation, my beliefs are always the same. 
I truly believe that I'm going to heaven. 
My religious beliefs are simple, and I think very much that God approves.  I believe in treating every person with respect, no matter what he/she beliefs.  I believe in being kind to strangers, friends and enemies.  I believe in treating everyone as I would like to be treated.  I believe in making friends and avoiding enemies. I believe in family and honesty. I truly believe that if I treat everyone with respect and kindness of my heart, that I will go to heaven. 
No questions asked. 
I still like to discuss religion, and I still like to talk about beliefs.  I love to learn and I love for my knowledge to grow, and I won't judge those who don't believe the same things I believe, and I hope that others don't judge me for not being LDS, Catholic, Muslim, Jew, or Atheist. 
I'm just Callie..and I always will be.

No comments: